(Latest update: 28/04/2020)
In light of recent advice and to protect our customers and colleagues, we have decided to close our office temporarily until further notice and operate online or over the phone as normal. If you need any information you can contact us over the phone – 01 817 8969.
We are working hard to bring you the best service possible, and we apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
Update on our delivery service
Our courier partner continues to operate deliveries as normal.
Update on our services
We want to make sure we can get to our customers who really need our help. So, until further notice, we are still offering repairs and maintenance services to all emergencies works required. If you have a problem, please call our department on 01 817 8969. And we’re stopping all non-essential services – this includes existing bookings. We apologise for the inconvenience.
The safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We’re also taking extra precautions to keep customers and our repair engineers safe:
1. Issuing a clear travel policy to all our people that follows the latest guidelines given by HSE and WHO.
2. Extensively communicating to all personnel the importance of following basic hygiene protocols in line with WHO and HSE guidance. This particularly focuses on hand hygiene and touching eyes, face and nose. We’ve a strong internal communication procedure in place to ensure that personnel are fully aware of how to mitigate risk.
3. Our repair crews will take all necessary safety precautions, including using antibacterial gel before and after every visit and will use cleaning wipes where possible
4. We will call you before your appointment. If anyone at the property is isolating due to potential exposure, we will not complete the appointment and will re-schedule.
5. We ask that you stay 2m away from our repair engineers at all times and ideally in another room whilst they work on your appliance – don’t worry, they’ll still show you that everything is back up and running (or advise on next steps) before leaving
6. Our repair engineers are also following latest government advice and self-isolating where they need to. This means that your repair appointment may be changed at the last minute. Please bear with us if this happens, we’ll get to you as quickly as we can.
For delivery of items:
1. Our delivery crews continue to deliver these essential items to customer homes and business, and we’ve provided all of our crews with antibacterial gel and cleaning wipes to be used before and after every delivery.
2. If anyone in your household is self-isolating because of potential exposure, to protect you and our colleagues we won’t be able to provide install or recycling services and can only deliver to your front door.
3. Our delivery crews are following the latest government advice to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms of Coronavirus. This means that some deliveries may be changed last minute – we’re working hard to minimise this but please bear with us.