CUPLOCK SCAFFOLD | THE SYSTEM OF SCAFFOLD
CUPLOCK is a fully galvanized, multi-purpose steel system scaffold for general access, shoring and supporting vertical loads. CUPLOCK is distinguished by its unique node point, which allows up to four components to be connected in one fastening action.
RANGE & APPLICATIONS
CUPLOCK is ideal for a wide range of applications including continuous façade, circular scaffold, birdcage access and staircase access.
It is often used for renovation scaffolding, façade scaffolding, masonry scaffolding, support or staircase towers, as well as being used in more specialized applications, such as shipbuilding.
CUPLOCK staircase towers, mobile towers and loading bays are also available in our range.
By adding new components and lighter materials, we continue to create new CUPLOCK applications.
ADVANCED GUARDRAIL & STEEL BOARDS
CUPLOCK is constantly evolving and the latest innovations include the addition of advanced guardrails which ensure that the scaffolding operative is able to create a safe working platform for the next lift – all from below.
Steel scaffold boards are also available to help systemize the total package even further. The steel boards help to improve health and safety on and around the scaffold system.
CUPLOCK SYSTEM SCAFFOLD AT A GLANCE
- Optimized safety for working at height.
- Four components are secured in one action ensuring the system is faster to erect than traditional methods
- Unique node points provide a wider range of applications
- High grade tube is 20% lighter than conventional tube, reducing operative fatigue and increasing productivity
- Highly damage resistant and suited to the most demanding trades and applications
- Accepts scaffold boards, battens or decking platforms to allow better utilization of stock and wider applications
- Heavy-duty access up to 3 kN/m² platform loading ensures the system is strong enough to work in all environments
- Bay lengths from 0.6 to 3.0 m enable a wide range of solutions
CODE OF PRACTICE
The NASC have issued a list of system scaffold products and suppliers, further to an audit carried out on behalf of the NASC.
Contracting companies in particular are urged to source their system scaffold requirements from the listed products and suppliers, all of which comply with the stringent requirements of the NASC Code of Practice audit for system scaffolds.
CUPLOCK is the world’s most copied scaffold system – we do not recommend mixing original CUPLOCK with imitation versions. Check it is genuine.